Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Time

This was to be the table scape for my girls night Christmas party but due to an untimely blizzard it never was. I set the table up anyway the best I could. Several of the cookies were missing as they were going to be brought by my guests and the original table included the festive drinks but I didn't want to make them without some one to share them with me.

The Christmas trees are from the $1 section at Target I made them taller with dowels and added accents from Michael's. I really love them. The Ho Ho Ho was my inspiration for the whole party. I found them at The Goodwill, they are great.
The cookie stand really helped to accent the differences in the cookies.

I thought I would take a close up of the tags. They really added something to the table. I got the picture from The Graphic Fairy. Check her out for free vintage graphics.

And least we forget the invitiations. Oh so cute.
I guess I will just have to reschedule the party which means an opportunity for another party and another table design YEAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that your party didn't happen. Everything looked so pretty! Your sign and chocolate pretzels looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete